Pritesh Raichura discusses how he writes Shed Loads Of Practice (SLOP) for Biology.
Pritesh has a blog with lots of examples that can be found here.
- 00:00 Welcome and overview
- 00:57 Don’t pupils need a variety of activities?
- 03:25 The best activities will help pupils to…
- 05:50 Purpose informs question writing
- 07:45 Guide pupils to make feedback easier
- 09:30 Sequence is important
- 11:21 Give them something to think about first
- 13:03 Avoid unnecessary questions
- 14:45 Improving sentence level construction
- 17:25 Sequencing
- 20:57 Sentence-level construction
- 23:35 Conclusion